p

Friday, August 04, 2006

Francesco Tava-No

OK so maybe not, Tavano's agent lied and Glenn Roeder has never even heard of him. Glenn isn't off for any talks this weekend, he's going to the Amsterdam tournament to watch Inter, Manchester United, Ajax and Porto. In a press conference this morning, Glenn also admitted that he would interested in signing Thomas Gravesen if he became available (this is undeniable as I saw it with my own eyes!), this comes as a surprise to me because of Scott Parker being the player he is at Newcastle, as well as being captain.

You see, I'm now starting to repeat myself from other posts, that is how little is going on at Newcastle United. Theres the open day today, which I would have been at, but its my Dad's birthday and he has other plans which I am involved in. I bought my Dad a ticket for the match tomorrow, so he'll not be getting out of that one.

More later! Yawn.